}

23 December 2014

X-mas Top 12 Movies!

One of the greatest traditions, in my opinion, is definitely... Christmas Movies! And being a huge movieholic, trust me, it was though choosing my favourites! But here it is, I managed to make the top 12 :D Hope you enjoy :)

12. Elf
Okay, I do have to admit (please don't kill me for this), the first time I saw this movie- was this year. I know I'm terrible. But I loved it so much it had to make this list somehow :D

11. Baby's Day Out


This cutie stole my heart when I was still the same size as him and still steals it every year. This must mean something... 

10. Frozen

Let's make it clear... if someone hasn't seen this and in the worst case doesn't know what it is... I'm sorry but there's something wrong with you xD

9. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe


Now, I'm not sure if this is really considered as a Christmas movie, but it does deal with the whole theme of Christmas a bit and I guess this is the only season when I actually watch it :P

8. How the Grinch stole Christmas


If you asked 3 years ago this would probably make it to the top of the list, however after so many times of watching on repeat, I'm  sorry but it does get a bit boring. However I loved this movie as a child and still do up to this day :)

7. Home Alone

This is a tradition! :D Christmas without Kevin is no Christmas at all! Ha, ha. <3

6. A Christmas Carol


This always scared me when I was younger, but everybody knows I'm always drawn to those things that give me nightmares, so thanks to this, Scrooge makes it to the top 6 on my list :D

5. Love Actually 

A classic all the way through. And that cast... :') *secretly wishes to be related to Liam Neeson* xD

4. New Year's Eve

This romance stole my heart last year.... well okay maybe it is all because of Zac Effron but hey don't judge :P

3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York


What's better than Home Alone? Yup, Home Alone 2! :D

2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Definition of a girl: everything chocolate related = love <3

1. The Polar Express



Number 1 on my top list hits nothing else but of course.... The Polar Express! Honestly, I have no words to describe this movie. It gives me everything, every year; laugh, tears, adventure and mostly Christmas Spirit! :D

T
What are your favourite movies of this season? :D Let me know down in the comments :)

Love Loads,
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)