}

07 June 2015

Those Yummy Mornings

Hello peeps,
and happy Sunday to you all! I don't know how you feel about this day of the week but me... I honestly hate it! Not only is it the day before Monday but also it seems like I always feel so tired and hopeless on this day.

Yet, today has been different. I forced myself out of bed at 9, pulled on some comfy sweatpants and wobbled my way to the kitchen to find a whole pack of fresh strawberries in the fridge. It couldn't have started better.




I think a good breakfast is the key to a successful day and so I told myself I won't be lazy today (and reach for the usual; milk and cereal) but make myself something yummy.


Simply, I grabbed some oatmeal, soaked them in hot water for 10 minutes, chopped up a handful of strawberries and coated everything with a pot of natural yogurt and some muesli. Easy, healthy and delicious! 

Now all there's left to do is to adore the beautiful sunshine Ireland was so keen on handing today and just relax for the remaining part of the day (my business and science revision can wait 'till later :)

I'd love to know what your perfect mornings are!

love,
-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)