}

12 May 2016

Jewelry Dream List


Subtle, simple and gold. Three words to describe my accessory style as perfectly as the clarity of a teardrop. When it comes to jewelry I do not like to come in with a bang. Everything that emphasizes an outfit but doesn't own it is worth my attention. There is only so many fashion wishlists one can create without a natural desire to finish off the look with some high street bling bling. I certainly do have some pieces currently on my eyes.

My dream for the upcoming summer. Is it only me that gets bored with only a bikini at the beach? Do you also like to spice the two piece up?




Bershka Necklace - 8 Euro

With shorts and plain vest tops there isn't much to be called fashionable. Practical and average, indeed. This necklace will surely, however, liven up all my casual summer outfits.

 

 H&M Ear Jewel - 7 Euro 

Never a bad time for some stunning ear pieces. It is hard to style a formal, party look when the temperatures rise but imagine how beautifully this will blend in with an evening dress, especially in white!
                                                                                                

Asos Watch - 126.76 Euro

Whoever said kids these days do not require watches deserves to buy all of us at least one. Phones are banned in schools, they die, reset and are extremely unpractical when you're going pocket-less! I need one desperately, and this classic seems to suit any outfit I would wear. The price though... :/
                                                                                                                 






Asos Choker - 8.45 Euro

As someone who owns zero chokers and only wore one once in her life, it takes me some courage to get convinced to this new trend. So why not start off with one that is absolutely adorable?

Let me put it this way; I-am-obsessed-with-gold-rings! I don't know what it is about them but they always create the illusion of my fingers, hands and manicure to be just so much more.... on fleek?  
Disclaimer: all photos belong to websites of the shops listed above, except for the first one.

What is your jewelry style? Have you got anything on this year's summer wishlist?

Until next time.
Love,
K






7 comments:

  1. Love these jewelry pieces!! Looks gorgeous!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look gorgeous! I always manage to lose or destroy my jewellery though x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one, it's lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these jewelry pieces!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these pieces are absolutely stunning! :) xx
    http://emilysthoughts.wix.com/emily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)