}

20 May 2015

Can't wait to wear- Simple Summer #4




Hello peeps ^-^
How are you doing? 

Here I have another super casual, super simple, classic outfit that's just the type you throw on when you literally have nothing to wear.

The shirt is from Pull&Bear - totally comfy and perfectly loose for hot summer days.

Leggins are just plain black from Primark, and the necklace is also Primark :)

Definitely my go-to summer outfit and an essential to any wardrobe. Let me know down in the comments what yours is and what is it about summer that you can't wait for! ^^ ( me is definately long evenings in the garden ♥♥♥

Love,
-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)