}

26 May 2015

Cute Stationery + New Novels ^^


Hello peeps,
So I've been wondering... do any of you find that pretty and cute school and office stationery make the whole study/work aspect a lot more pleasant? Basically, I recently was in desperate need of some folders to sort out bits and pieces on my notes etc. I was thrilled when I noticed they don't only have plain and boring ones at Tesco's and found these sweeties (is my excitement towards cardboard rectangles slightly freakish? :P) Such a nice surprise hehe :) 



Obviously I was also dragged into the book isle by my betraying brain which clearly doesn't care if I spend too much. 


So I got two books; Invisible by James Patterson and The Doll's House by M.J. Arlidge.
I have previously read a series by J.P and l-o-v-e-d it! Both of these are of crime/dark mystery genre and I'm so freaking excited to read them :D I'll make sure to write a review whenever I'm done :)

How are you keeping? Any recent ''exciting'' purchases? :D

love,
-k.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)