}

23 December 2014

Outfit from the High Street

I know it's probably is a bit too late for Christmas outfit shopping, but it's never too late to share some of my favourite picks from my favourite High Street stores that I think would look wonderful for a Christmas party/dinner or just as a wintery outfit  :)








H&M, outfit #2. (Rockin' , with a bit of class)













New Look, outfit #3. (Bit more edgy)















Top Shop, outfit #4. (simple and cute)











Which one is Your favourite? Or maybe You have another awesome outfit ready? :D Anyway, hope You have a Happy Christmas and a Fabulous New Year ^^

Love Loads,
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)