}

26 October 2015

On Replay...



                  Hello peeps,
today I figured it's time to share my current play list as being at home means only one thing; cooking, reading, writing my blog, doing fitness and in the mean time, pretending I can sing.

Having lots of free time and motivated spirits I completely updated and improved my play list the previous night and came up with the idea to share some of my all time and current favourite songs out there :)

🎵 Adele- Hello
🎵 Aerosmith- Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
🎵Bon Jovi- Living on a Prayer
🎵 Christina Perri- Human
🎵 Demi Lovato- Confident
🎵 Hans Zimmer- He's a Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack) 
🎵 Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
🎵 Linkin Park- New Divide; Numb; End

🎵 Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat
🎵 Maroon 5- Animals
🎵 Sia- Fire Meet Gasoline
🎵 Mulan Soundtrack- I'll Make a Man Out of You

And here we have it! Some of these I've been listening to for years now and some I downloaded only recently. I'm always very curious to know other peoples' favourite music artists, bands and song are so do let me know down in the comments :) I'll write again very soon and until that time have a great week guys!

Love,
-k.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)